The Extra Pension campaign
Are you participating in the Brand New Day campaign? The one with a chance
to win a Big Green Egg. This is a lot of fun! There are several conditions,
as this is required for a campaign. You can read these below.
A quick look at all terms and conditions
- The organizer of this campaign is Brand New Day Premiepensioeninstelling N.V. in Amsterdam.
- To participate, please enter your name, email address add winning-code on the Brand New Day website.
- Participation is open to employees that are accruing pension through their employer via Brand New Day Premiepensioeninstelling N.V.
- Only the person associated with the email address known by Brand New Day can take part in the campaign. This is
the email you use to log in into MijnBND.nl
- Participation in this campaign is open from July 21, 2020 to
August 24, 2020.
- The winner receives message from Brand New Day at the associated email address that is known to Brand New
Day within 7 days after August 24. Brand New Day will then make an appointment with the winner to deliver
the Big Green Egg MiniMax, which is offered by Big Green Egg, free of charge.
- The award is not exchangeable for money or other goods.
- Participation is free of charge and without obligation to purchase any goods or services. By participating in the
campaign, you are accepting the terms and conditions.
- Members can only participate once.
- The winner will be randomly and impartially chosen. Correspondence about the results is not possible.
- Brand New Day reserves the right to change the duration and content of the campaign and discontinue the
campaign. Changes to the campaign will be announced on our website.
- By participating, you agree that any information you provide in order to participate with this campaign may
be used by Brand New Day for this campaign and for any additional communication and/or advertising related to this campaign. For example, the publication on the website of Brand New Day.
- Employees of Brand New Day are excluded from participation.
- Any questions or comments about this campaign can be sent to [email protected] Please mention
the name of the campaign. As usual, you will receive a reply as soon as possible.
- When it comes to cases that are not covered by these terms and conditions, a decision will be made by Brand
- These terms and conditions are governed by Dutch law.